Firm Name: BRR Architecture
Firm Website: www.brrarch.com
Job Location: Long Beach, CA
Architect Level 1: prefer 3-5 years minimum experience
Architect Level 2: prefer 6 years minimum experience
Architect Level 3: prefer 8 years minimum experience
RESPONSIBILITIES (based on experience)
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of building construction methods and techniques as well as the major model codes.
- Lead projects, including specific design aspects, work with Principal and Project Manager on proposal preparation.
- Initiate and direct coordination with engineering disciplines, including guidance and direction on types of systems to be used.
- Lead cost estimating and feasibility studies, set scope and budget, programming efforts, schematic design, site selection, building analysis,
- Leads and oversee project team to prepare construction documents for multiple projects.
- Responsible for complete architectural and engineering coordination, in-depth Quality Control review of documents and technical quality and success of the project.
- Utilize BIM technologies in development of three-dimensional models of buildings and their components.
- Manage permitting process/response to comments, bid process and construction contract administration phase.
- Completes scope within allotted time/budget, establishes processes and standards for project delivery, communicates effectively with client.
- Mentors architects and architectural design staff.
- Professional accredited degree in Architecture preferred, licensure required.
- Must have the capacity to understand and communicate complex issues that involve the functional and aesthetic areas of architecture.
- Ability to engage in creative and critical thought and able to graphically communicate concepts and ideas to others effectively.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to confidentiality and sensitivity of information.
- Advanced skills in research, planning, design, CDs, Construction Contract Administration.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of teammates.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Suite.
- Computer software knowledge, skills in Revit and AutoCAD are preferred. Drive to research and utilize technology in architectural applications.
Contact Information: https://www.brrarch.com/careers/