Firm Name: c|a ARCHITECTS
Firm Website: www.c-aARCHITECTS.com
Job Location: Virtual (SoCal)
Salary Range: TBD
Develop architectural designs into accurate models and drawings and carry them through design and contract documentation.
c|a ARCHITECTS is a successful mid-size healthcare architectural firm that has seen significant growth over the last 10 years. We are seeking an Architectural Drafter to join our team of talented professionals.
The Architectural Designer/Drafter will assist in the preparation of working drawings and construction documents, correcting and updating drawings. Provide assistance to project teams and other staff members as required on basic phases of a project. Work on copies of sketches, layouts and detailed plans prepared by others.
Knowledge of REVIT and AutoCAD. Self-motivated, quick learner, effective oral and written communication skills required. Candidate must have their Bachelor’s degree.
c|a ARCHITECTS is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits including medical insurance, pension plan, 401(K), paid vacation and an open friendly office environment located in Long Beach, California. Virtual work is also an option.
– Previous Experience as Designer/Drafter +2 Years
– Exceptional Revit and CAD skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of the team
– Strong graphic abilities
– Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
– Excellent visual, verbal and written communications skills
– Working knowledge of architectural graphic standards Job Requirements:Revit and CAD skills Contact
Information: Brent Oswald – boswald@c-aARCHITECTS.com