COTE Presents: Single Family and Multifamily Updates from the Statewide CASE Team
December 16 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
The Codes and Standards Enhancement (CASE) Initiative provides recommendations to support the California Energy Commission’s (Energy Commission) efforts to update the California Energy Code (Title 24, Part 6) to include new requirements or to upgrade existing requirements for various technologies. The Statewide CASE Team is interested in sharing our recent single family and multifamily work with CABEC and AIA members and soliciting feedback. This presentation will cover the following topics:
- Proposed single family and multifamily packages and software enhancements
- Available resources
- Opportunities to engage with and provide feedback to the Statewide CASE Team and Energy Commission
- Outlook on the remainder of the code cycle in 2021
- Attendees will review and understand the single-family and multifamily packages and software enhancements proposed by the Statewide CASE Team.
- Attendees will learn about resources available to CABEC and architects to better understand measure packages and software enhancements.
- Attendees will learn how CABEC and AIA members get more engaged with the Statewide CASE Team and code development and provide feedback. Learning
- Attendees will learn and discuss what CABEC and architects should be aware of in the next 6 – 12 months.