Weekday Online Webinar: Masonry BIM Solutions
November 5, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Attendees will earn 1.0 AIA LU
Registration link below
About this Course
Masonry iQ Design is a smart new Revit plug-in that studies modularity, properly bonds corners, see cuts at openings, creates masonry patterns, generates sweeps and draws/details, vertical and horizontal masonry sections.
- Explore the power of masonry models for coordination and clash detection
- Bring design intent to life with the latest in masonry design software
- Automate section view, elevation, and plan view details
- Improve masonry design using a true BIM solution
- Create photo-realistic renders inside of Revit with actual producer’s product
- Comply with industry standards for movement joint locations
Presented by :
Mike Riva, National Sales Manager
Mike Riva is the National Sales Manager for 3DiQ and CAD BLOX. Mike oversees all sales and marketing where he shares with the AEC industry the advancement in modeling solutions, and how these solutions are making it easier to design and construct with masonry.