Firm Name: Jeannette Architects, Inc.
Job Location: Long Beach
Job Description: Jeannette Architects is a boutique, client focused, recognized residential firm in Long Beach, CA seeking a team member with technical architectural skills for a full-time position.
Currently, we are working from home with limited in-office time. This position would include in-office training. Jeannette Architects is in Belmont Heights, Long Beach. Work hours are Monday through Thursday 8AM to 6PM / closed Fridays.
• Architectural degree from an accredited university
• 1-3 years previous architectural office experience
• Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp proficient
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to multi-task and work on various projects at one time
• Capacity to complete tasks on time with accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of construction and building codes
• Candidates should be authorized to work in the United States
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Under the supervision of a Project Manager, prepare Construction Documents including plans, elevations, sections, schedules and details
• Translate hand drawn sketches to Revit
• Submit drawings for HOA, Coastal Commission, and city/county submittals
• Collaborate with all co-workers on an assortment of tasks
• Research building materials, construction techniques and building codes
Compensation will be commensurate with abilities and relative experience. Please send resume and portfolio, no larger than 5 MB, to Roberta Jeannette at email@example.com, with “Junior Architectural Designer” in the subject line.
Please No calls
Contact Information: Roberta Jeannette at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Junior Architectural Designer” in the subject line