Firm Name: CSRS, Inc.
Firm Website: www.csrsinc.com
Job Location: Long Beach, CA
Job Description: CSRS, Inc. has been leveraging innovation and leadership to improve and revitalize our communities for more than 40 years. With a culture of creative thinking – and our background in architecture and engineering – we bring the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to deliver a successful project every time. Established in 1978, CSRS continues to be a leader in the delivery of program management, infrastructure and facilities serving public and private organizations across the United States. To better serve its clients, CSRS has established offices in Long Beach, CA, Dallas, TX, Baton Rouge, LA (headquarters), New Orleans, LA, Lake Charles, LA.
CSRS Long Beach is actively seeking candidates with the ability to lead its clients in architecture, prototype development, and site-specific due diligence. This candidate will be engaged in predevelopment, design, construction documents and construction administration.
Established in October 2014, CSRS Long Beach strives to deliver a superior product to its clientele while maintaining a healthy sense of comradery amongst its valued employees. Candidates are expected to facilitate stakeholders throughout the development process with an attention to detail that yields superior results. As a vital part of providing high-quality deliverables, CSRS is currently seeking talented and highly motivated professionals to serve as Junior and Intermediate Architects with future advancement potential.
Summary of Essential Job Function
- Possess an ability to self-manage, as well as participate, in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure that quality assurance and quality control standards are met.
- Maintain a high level of performance in a fast-paced environment, adapting to and overcoming changing priorities and deadlines.
- Work with Project Managers to assess zoning ordinances, building codes and accessibility guidelines.
- Produce Construction Documents and reports by way of effective and appropriate communication with team members, consultants, vendors and clients.
- Balance project demands for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- Exhibit standards for quality and a strong attention to detail.
- Deliver projects in alignment with our Client’s professional and technical standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Required thorough working knowledge of Autodesk (Revit and AutoCAD), Adobe (Photoshop and InDesign) and all Microsoft Office platforms
- Base familiarity with construction document production, building codes and accessibility guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Architectural background in food service, retail and corporate prototypes is preferred
- Ability to cultivate relationships, both inside and out of the office
- Pursuing Architectural Licensure
- Professional drive, passion and self-direction
- Strong leadership, client management and project coordination potential
CSRS offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental and vision plans. CSRS also offers 100% Employer paid medical premiums, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. In addition to a generous professional benefits package, CSRS holds several company-wide events.
What makes CSRS a great choice?
- The chance to work with nationally recognized clients
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Great team atmosphere
- Support from every level of the company
- Professional development training
- Company-funded retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid membership to approved social and professional organizations
- Paid travel and registration for approved social and professional organizations
CSRS Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Learn more about us: