The 2022 AIA Long Beach/South Bay Nominating Committee is now accepting nominations to serve on the 2023 Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors may consist of up to twelve (12) total members, each serving for two years unless otherwise noted, and includes the following positions (refer to section 6.3 Officers and Directors of the AIA LBSB Chapter Bylaws for position information):
- President (succeeds the Past President director position in the subsequent year)
- Vice President/President-Elect (succeeds the President in the subsequent year)
- Treasurer (a two-year officer position)
- Secretary (a one-year officer position)
- Past President
- Associate Director
- Two (2) California Council Representatives (may also serve in another capacity on the Board)
- Four (4) Directors
AIA LBSB members in good standing may nominate themselves or nominate another member. Questions about serving on the Board, time commitment and obligations may be emailed to our Executive Director, Kristine Hammond, at email@example.com or by calling 562-989-1399.
- Nominations due: August 15, 2022
- Slate announced: early September via e-blast and website posting
- Annual Election: October 6, 2022, in conjunction with the AIA LBSB Chapter Town Hall
- Additional nominations may be made from the floor at the election by AIA LBSB members in good standing