Firm Name: Satoh Brothers International, Inc.
Firm Website: www.satohbrothers.com
Job Location: Torrance, CA
Salary Range: DOE
Satoh Brothers International provides commercial design and construction services Nationwide. With its roots in catering to the US operations of Japanese corporations, Satoh Brothers prides itself on timely project completion, minimal change orders, and an emphasis on quality. Our work spans a wide range of project types including retail/tenant improvement, corporate offices,
K-12 education, restaurants, logistics and cold storage facilities, and manufacturing. The company’s past and future is rooted in delivering a professional product at a competitive price, and seek to continue our tremendous growth through referrals and repeat customers.
- Oversees the design of projects & architectural staffs.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments.
- Initiate meetings with clients to provide programming and space planning to assess client and project needs
- Nationwide site visits (travel required)
- Prepare project designs, QAQC, and fully coordinated set of construction documents using BIM
- Collaborate with consulting engineers in order to coordinate project documents
- Submit plans to agencies having jurisdiction to obtain building permit
- Participate in overall schedule and cost management alongside our Construction Department
- Provide construction administration including review of shop drawings and project submittals
- California Registered Licensed Architect.
- Minimum of five (10) years of experience, with commercial (office, retail and restaurant) projects preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit is a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and local building codes and experience with submitting plans for agency review and approval
- Effective planning, time management, and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Japanese speaking/reading is a big plus
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Valid CA driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Valid Work status in the US (Citizenship, Permanent Resident, Green Card, etc.)
Contact Information: Submit all resumes and portfolios to Akiko Ozaki via email at firstname.lastname@example.org