Firm Name: Jeannette Architects, Inc.
Firm Website: www.jeannettearchitects.com
Job Location: Long Beach, CA Salary Range:
Job Description: Of course you’re skilled, motivated and creative – you’re in the architectural profession.
What we at Jeannette Architects want to know is: What makes you Remarkable?
We’re looking for a full time Project Manager to join our client focused, well-known residential firm in Long Beach, California. We’re family owned, community-involved and have been established since 2000.
• 4 Day work week, Monday through Thursday 8AM to 6PM, closed Fridays
• Flexible Work-from-Home option
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage after probationary period
• Vacation and sick time
• 401K with profit share after 1 year of employment
• Paid Time off for Licensing exams
• Paid State Licensure fees
• Training Program and seminar reimbursement
We’re looking for these skills:
• 5-years residential experience Minimum
• Licensed or on the path to licensure
• Bachelor from Accredited Architecture school
• Revit Proficient
• Capacity to Handle multiple projects and Schedules
• Ability to Run a team
• Design and Construction Intelligent
• Presentation Ready
• Well-Versed in Residential Client Interaction
• Candidates should be local residents and authorized to work in the United States
Currently, we are working in the office, but conducting meetings remotely. This position would include in-office training.
We know your resume will highlight your accomplishments; we want to know how you’ll strengthen our team and add more to what we give homeowners.
If this challenge is something you’re up for, we want to hear about you.
Contact Information: Please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio, to Roberta Jeannette at email@example.com, with “Project Manager” in the subject line. Compensation will be commensurate with abilities and relative experience. Please No calls.