Firm Name: BRR Architecture
Firm Website: www.brrarch.com
Job Location: Long Beach, CA
- Lead complex projects or series of large projects.
- Set scope and budget; lead cost estimating and feasibility studies; manage bid process
- Deliver presentations to clients and develop design solutions; represent client’s interests in public hearings and meetings.
- Oversee production of construction documents, initiate and direct coordination with engineering disciplines, perform in-depth Quality Control and lead Construction Contract administration phase.
- Assume final responsibility for the technical quality and success of the project.
- Mentor teammates, assist in the development of future architects.
- Professional accredited degree in Architecture, licensure required.
- Must have the capacity to understand and communicate complex issues that involve the functional and aesthetic areas of architecture.
- Ability to engage in creative and critical thought and able to graphically communicate concepts and ideas to others effectively.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment.
- Advanced skills in research, planning, design, CDs, Construction Contract Administration.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to confidentiality and sensitivity of information.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of teammates.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Suite.
- Computer software knowledge, skills in Revit and AutoCAD are preferred. Drive to research and utilize technology in architectural applications.
Contact Information: https://www.brrarch.com/careers/