Firm Name: Environ Architecture
Firm Website: www.environarch.com
Job Location: Long Beach, CA
- Assist PM in developing project documents for bidding and construction to company standards using BIM technology
- Assist PM with document production responsibilities including schematic plans details, construction documents, etc. to the company standards
- Perform 3D modeling
- Help with the coordination with consultant documents
- Assist in construction administration for large projects
- Assist in keeping project within project schedule and project budget
- Individual should possess high professional standards and aspirations
- Accredited architectural degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architecture including drawing production.
- 5 years CAD, preferably BIM, experience.
- ArchiCAD experience is desirable, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years experience Construction Administration involvement.
- Minimum 2 years experience in commercial architecture.
Environ Architecture is a multi-disciplined design practice specializing in architectural and interior design services for various commercial applications. We have a wide range of project types for institutional and government projects, laboratory renovations, adaptive reuse and renovation of historically significant buildings, facade improvements, mixed use, housing developments, as well as commercial and retail developments. We work in a fun, creative, collaborative environment that encourages personal growth and development. Our firm strives to serve our community and be active participants in its success.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org